We left off with our “Bad Boy” student face-to-face with the hottest woman in the bar…
He had used a “Truth Disconnect” to get her attention, then used silence and “so you’re the kind of woman who…” to get her to start to seek HIS approval.
I want to point out to you how simple each of these steps are. Once you really understand how to use “Bad Boy” power with women, it’s not hard… and not even that scary. It actually becomes FUN to approach superhot women, because you know how to get them pursuing YOU.
At this point, Mike’s prospect had softened a little. She admitted what was really going on for her — that she was trying to protect herself from the onslaught of come-ons she was getting from men.
When a woman softens a little, and gets honest, you then give her a CONDITIONAL compliment.
That’s what Mike did next.
“That’s okay, I like tough women. I thought maybe you were bitchy, but maybe you are nice.”
Let’s look at what he did here:
First, he complimented her on a real quality of hers: that she was tough.
But he also made it conditional by saying “I thought you looked bitchy, but maybe you are nice.”
He gave her a compliment, but also reminded her of how she was appearing to the world.
THIS IS IMPORTANT: You must learn to give women CONDITIONAL compliments, or you put yourself HER in control.
Mike says “I thought maybe you were bitchy, but maybe you are nice.”
This puts her in a position where she must LIVE UP to his compliment (by being nice) or admit that she is bitchy.
If Mike had just said “That’s okay,” it would have made him look like a guy who has no standards, and that it’s okay for her to treat him any way she wants. “Do what you want, I’ll say it’s okay,” he might as well have said.
But when he says “I thought maybe you were bitchy, but maybe you are nice,” he compliments her for being nice, but warns her that her bitchy behavior is NOT okay with him.
Can you see how this makes him a “hard to get” man, and how this will start to train her to work for his approval?
Well, you can do the same thing. It’s not hard… and all the details to make you a “Bad Boy” expert are at
To get back to our story…
Here’s how she responded: She said, “It’s just that I can’t even go sit by the bar without all these guys coming up to me all the time with the most lame pickups.”
At this point Mike got curious. “That’s wild,” he said. “What’s the most clueless pickup line you get?”
“Oh God,” She responded. “You wouldn’t believe how many men come up to me and say, ‘You are so beautiful.’ Like I need to hear that a hundred times a day.”
Mike said, “Ha! That’s hilarious.”
Things are going well for Mike with this woman…
What would YOU do next to make her pursue you?
The “Hard to Get” man knows that the next step is to DISQUALIFY YOURSELF, to make yourself even more valuable in her eyes.
If you are ready for all the details, and to have “Bad Boy” power with the women you desire, I suggest you check out the full “How to be the Bad Boy Women Love: Getting The Women You Desire To Pursue You by Being Hard to Get” program.
In it you’ll get:
- the 4 levels of rewarding women, when to use each one.
- 10 things you can say to reward a woman without seeming weak or supplicating . . . and exactly when to say them.
- 11 questions that make her work for your approval by challenging her intelligence, security, or beauty.
- 14 bar-tested things you can say to appear to disqualify her from your interest — while leaving the door open that she might be able to “talk you into it.”
- The most important times to never reward a woman. You probably make these mistakes now, and they literally end the seduction, every time.
- The 3 levels of punishing a woman, and when to use each one. Most of the time, it only takes a very small “punishment” that even the shyest man can learn to do, to get women back “in line” with you– and we’ll show you exactly how to do it.
- 6 specific things you can say to punish a woman while making yourself appear more valuable and desirable at the same time.
- How to alternate rewards and punishments to keep her working for your approval.
Find out more at: